Sunday, April 17, 2011

Personal Response

             Unfamiliar of the book “The Kite Runner” I did not know what to expect reading the story. I had heard from many readers what they thought of the book and there was not one negative comment to come from it. With that I decided it was something I should potentially read. With this in mind, I am extremely happy with my novel choice. At no point in the story was it slow and boring. Myself as the reader came to an understanding of how corrupt a country can be as well as experiencing first hand the struggles on being an immigrant from your homeland. This combing created a very appealing and interesting story. The connection you feel to both of the main characters is unmatched by any other novels or stories I have read. Overall, this was a great choice for me and I recommend it to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment